100 word challange


100wc- the egg noise

I heard a sound in the kitchen i checked for my mom and dad weren't there, i decided to go down by myself
The lights were flickering then a sudden thud then darkness no light then pop lights back on then on the counter were 3 black eggs i thought jake was messing with me “jake?” no answer. Soon i decided to wash the eggs, i washed the eggs and decided to go upstairs, then sparks went everywhere soon i got scared and opened the eggs. Inside it was… A BOMB!!!!!! What? Then the sparks gone uh oh…. only a fringe of hair left.....

Comments

  1. What does 'only a fringe of hair left' mean?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC: Round 6 - The Unlucky Day

my least favorite day...

News Story: The great barrier of Australia